Wednesday 13 February 2013

Lost to You by A.L. Jackson


3.5 out of 5 Stars!

 What I was opposed to was giving myself to someone like him. This man would own me with one passing touch, and I was certain that's exactly what it would be. Passing.

This was my first A.L Jackson book which is quite strange really considering that I have all of her books on my "to read" shelf and loaded up on my kindle ready to go. Lost To You was told in alternate points of view between Christian and Elizabeth and it worked really well. This was one of those books that had you smiling from the start and made you invest in the characters early on. I loved both of the characters and they both had a distinct voice. I can't wait to start on Take This Regret and I am scared to find out what Christian went and did to stuff it all up.

Christian wants Elizabeth and he wants her bad, she is everything that he has been looking for and everything that all the other girls haven't been. Elizabeth is beautiful and shy while also been sexy and knowing. She has Christian mesmerized and she also knows exactly what type of guy Christian is and that she should definitely keep their time together to studying and only studying. Months pass by and Christian and Elizabeth become best friends with the sexual tension always in the background but a line that is never crossed. Then Christian takes Elizabeth to a party one night and it is a night that changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment