Wednesday 20 February 2013

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines


4 out of 5 Stars!

 Everyone always said that love was enough. It wasn't. Not when your soul was shattered.

Oh how I enjoy reading Abbi Glines books, you know before even picking them up that the characters are going to be fantastic and that by the end of the book you would have fallen in love with them. Blaire and Rush were no exception. I loved Blair from the second she pulled that gun out and although I wanted to kick Rush in the balls a few times I did end out loving him. I also really liked Grant and normally I am all for the bad boy but in this case I have to admit I preferred Grant over Rush. That ending, my goodness! I stayed up late last night just because I had to see the book through til the end and when I finished it I couldn't sleep because I was still thinking about what happened.

Blaire is being forced to move to her dad's house after her mum lost her 3 year fight with cancer. Blaire can't stand her father but she doesn't have anywhere else to go and he is family so she has to make do. Blaire has only seen her father twice in over five years and when she get's to his house she discovers that him and her new stepmum have jetted off to Paris leaving Blaire to live with her new stepbrother Rush. Rush is not impressed that Blaire has just turned up but agrees that she can stay there, in the maid's room, in the pantry, under the stairs. Within a couple of days of living there Blaire see's Rush countless times wearing minimal clothing and also witnesses him with various women. Blaire has to admit that she is falling for Rush and Rush might just feel the same way. One small problem though, there is this huge secret between Rush and his sister Nan that everyone in the small rich community seems to know about, everyone but Blaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment