Friday 18 January 2013

Stunning by Sara Shepard


3.5 out of 5 Stars!

It's not fun to keep secrets, but sometimes you have to do it to protect yourself. And to protect people around you. 

Not one of the best books in the series but a great addition to it anyway. So I made the mistake the other day of watching the first 5 episodes of the Pretty Little Liars and now I have confused myself a tiny bit with what is from the show and what is from the books. So that I don't confuse myself any further I figured that I have to knock the next 2 Pretty Little Liar books out and do it quickly cos the show was looking really good. I went into this book with high hopes of course and after the first few pages I was screaming. I mean seriously who the hell just drops a baby off at a house and runs o_O. Once I calmed myself down I read on and before long had fallen back into the world of our 4 Pretty Little Liar's and the mysterious and forever taunting A.

Hanna's dad's campaign is going really well and Kate is back to being nice to her again but something is missing, Mike. Hannah is missing Mike badly but Mike has moved on to a different girl and as much as Hanna tries her plans to win him back are failing. Aria and Noel finally had sex and their relationship is going really well post Klaudia drama. Aria is in the shops one day though and spots Noel's dad and what she see's is a massive secret that will destroy Noel and his family. Emily is trying to move on but isn't handling the fact that not only did she drop her baby off at someone's door but also went back on her word to the woman that she promised her baby too. Emily always thought that her baby would be nearby but she has just discovered that the family she gave her baby to have packed up and moved away and then she runs into Isaac the baby's father. Spencer is finally at Princeton and feels like she really belongs there but A is going to make sure that things don't go to plan for her either.



No comments:

Post a Comment