Tuesday 29 January 2013

Burned by Sara Shepard


3.5 out of 5 Stars!

 Life isn’t worth living if you’re scared all the time.

Wow, I can't believe that I finally made it to the 12th book in this series and more importantly once I finish this one off I will be up to date with the series. That my friends means that I can continue watching the Pretty Little Liars TV show without confusing myself too much. Although I was surprised to see after all this time that the tv series actually isn't all that similar to the books, same characters and similar story lines but very different in a lot of ways. I have to admit going into this book I thought to myself can I really take much more of this, the same thing over and over again and well it turns out that I can. I loved how in this book there were quite a few characters who were close to those that the girls had wronged. The ending surprised me a little and I can't wait to see what the next book will hold. From the way that it ended I am assuming the series might be ending soon.... maybe... hopefully.

It's not enough that the girls murdered a girl in Jamaica but now they have also covered up a car accident. Hanna was in an accident with a drunk girl named Madison, it was Madison's car but Hanna was driving. Not wanting to take the blame for it she calls the other girls and they move Madison into the drivers seat and leave her there for the paramedics to find. When they moved Madison there was a snapping noise and they can't be sure if it came from the forest area or from Madison's body. The four girls are all getting ready for their school's vacation cruise which is being held in conjunction with other schools. The girls think this is a brilliant time to forget about whatever happened with Madison and the fact that they killed Tabitha. A of course has followed them onto the cruise and their holiday is going to be anything but relaxing.

Spencer is hoping that the cruise will bring her and Princeton's hottie hippy Reefer closer together. Spencer even has a perfect plan in place they will be spending time together while completing a diving course, very romantic. Emily finally told Isaac and her parents about baby Violet and how Emily gave her up for adoption, her parents in return aren't speaking to her at all. Emily has something to look forward to though, within the first few hours of boarding the ship Emily meet's a beautiful girl and we all know how quickly and deeply Emily falls for the pretty girls. Aria and Noel have once again put all their issues behind them and are ready to enjoy the cruise together in a 100% completely honest with each other relationship. Except Noel doesn't know about Aria's growing list of laws she has broken recently. Hanna and Mike are back together but nobody has forgotten about the "stalking" video that A sent out. Hanna is back to the bottom of the popularity list and she hates it but we all know that Hanna always finds a way to bounce back to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment