Monday 31 December 2012

Best of 2012


Well here in Australia it is the first day of 2013 and it has begun slowly with a little bit of housework and a little bit of reading. This blog hasn't been up long but for those who have checked it out so far..


Best book of 2012

I had a fantastic year for reading and although I fell short of my target (186/200) I had a great time challenging myself. It was so hard to pick my favourite book of 2012 and I did try to keep it limited to books that were released in 2012. In the end it came down to Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost, Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout and Lover Reborn by J. R. Ward and the winner was......


Best song of 2012

Not a day goes by where I don't listen to music. Behind books, music is probably the next thing that I can't do without. 2012 was full of some great music but there was one song that I always came back to and the was Keep Your Eyes Open by Needtobreathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment