Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wanted by Sara Shepard


3.5 out of 5 Stars!

 "We ditch the bitches", she said. "And then we take them down".

When I started reading this I didn't know that it was originally supposed to be the last book in the series. That does explain though why all our questions were finally answered and why each character got their own little summary at the end of the book. This is Sara Shepard though people of course there was going to be more books and even though I would like to think that I can end it here and be happy with how things ended, I know that I won't be able to resist and that I will no doubt get the next book. I don't know what it is about Sara Shepard and her books but they suck you in and you can try telling yourself that you won't be reading the next one but you will. I did enjoy this book but not as much as some of the previous books in the series. The twist at the start of the story had me a little disappointed but the book really hit it's stride about half way through and from then on it was amazing.

Ali's killer is finally behind bars after being caught killing Jenna and having an enormous amount of evidence in his car and home. The girls should now feel safe with the killer behind bars they should have nothing to worry about especially now that the creepy messages from A have stopped. There is a new twist in the story though, one that will shock all of them and the rest of the community. Spencer is still dealing with the fact that A set her up and destroyed her parents relationship while also making her think that her mum had killed Ali. Hannah is back from the mental institution and is back trying to be the glamorous girl she knows she is but she has been thrown out of the cool group and has once again become the school's loser. Aria is still with Noel but has a lot on her mind and she isn't 100% sure that the real killer has been caught, some things just aren't adding up for her and Emily well my friends there is a big surprise in store for Emily
.

No comments:

Post a Comment