Friday 28 December 2012

Twisted by Sara Shepard


4 out of 5 Stars!

“The best secrets are the most twisted” 

Yes I am fully aware that only a week ago I said that I would be trying really hard not to get this book. I also mentioned though that I would probably cave and buy it anyways and I did. To be fair though I did go into it not expecting much, silly, silly me. I have like split personalities at the moment there is the part of me who is pissed and yelling that the series was over, it was done! Then there is the other part of me that is rocking in a corner like an addict saying just a little more, I will stop soon but I need just a little more. It was so easy to get sucked back into the lives of the 4 pretty little liar's and before I knew it I was half way through the book, it was just as good as the previous 8. I love the new story lines and characters and because the girls are getting older now their escapades are getting naughtier.

It is one year after the whole Alison debacle was finally put to rest but our four pretty little liars still haven't learnt their lesson and they are still up to no good. The girls had become best friends again but that was short lived after a trip to Jamaica that changed everything. Now the girls are back in Rosewood and none of them are talking to each other and none of them are talking about what went down in Jamaica. 

Spencer's mum has moved on to a new man and Spencer can't stand the guy or his stuck up daughter but the son, well the son is a different story definitely not snobby and he is hot, very, very hot. Spencer just can't help but wonder what it would be like to date him or just make out with him. Aria is still datingNoel and they are getting on ok but the whole sex issue has arrived and so has an exchange student, a hot blonde, big breasted exchange student that is staying with Noel and his family. Emily is desperate to get into a college and needs a swimming scholarship to do it but just how far is she willing to go to get that scholarship. Hanna's dad is running for Senate but can Hanna fit into his fictitious perfect little life after everything from the past few years, after all we can't have her past or her future ruining her dad's campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment