Wednesday 12 December 2012

Reached by Ally Condie


1 out of 5 Stars

A very big and very bitter DNF


I can not begin to explain just how disappointed I was in this book. I read Matched and I fell in love, I read Crossed and I could feel my love for this series slipping away, I tried to read Reached and now my heart is broken. There was nothing and I mean nothing entertaining about this book. I kept waiting for it to pick up and get interesting but it never did. Reached is told from 3 different points of view, Cassia, Ky and Xander and if it wasn't for their different roles in the rising and the heading telling you every time the point of view changed you would think you were reading about one character only. I have this rule where I have to read at least 50% of a book before I DNF it (you know just in case something actually starts happening) and getting to 50% of this book was a struggle and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment