Sunday 16 December 2012

Charade by Nyrae Dawn


4.5 out of 5 Stars!

 “It's easier to hide in the dark...but easier to let go too.”

 Whoah what a weekend. I spent most of the weekend half out of it sick but came good for a few hours last night. I figured as I was feeling a little better I would read a little bit more of Charade before going to bed. A couple of hours later and I had finished the book and was a mess of emotions. I have read a few books now by Nyrae Dawn and have really enjoyed all of them. Charade would have to be my favourite though. I have to admit after the first two chapters in this book I was a little worried but things picked up and before I knew it I was half way through the book. The characters were extremely annoying at first but by half way your in love with them both.

There is no denying that both Cheyenne and Colt have some serious issues to deal with. Their paths cross after a little confrontation between Cheyenne's cheating ex and Colt. Cheyenne then goes to Colt and offers him a deal, she will pay him to pretend to be her boyfriend and they will both be getting back at Gregory. At first Colt thinks the idea is ridiculous but he has a dying mum to think about and later on at a party he agrees to the arrangement. It isn't long though before Colt is using Cheyenne as much as she is using him and the lines of the game are starting to get blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment