Friday 1 March 2013

Never Too Far by Abbi Glines


3 out of 5 Stars!

If you try to go anywhere I will chase you down. I will become your shadow. 

Ok so where should we start with this. My reaction before reading this was me dancing around the lounge room doing my happy, happy dance. My reaction after reading this was shocked, disappointed and just a general meh feeling. This is an Abbi Glines book so of course it was great but there were some major problems with this one. The first being that I nearly broke my tablet a couple of times, thankfully I settled for slamming it on the lounge and walking away time and time again. Blaire was annoying as all hell and I was continuously rolling my eyes while also getting ready to throw punches. This book was saved by Woods and Grant and I would love to read a book about either of those two.

Blaire is still trying to piece together her shattered heart after she found out the secret about her family and the fact that Rush knew all along. The worst is still to come though when Blaire finds out that she is pregnant with Rush's baby. Blaire doesn't know what to do when Bethy visits her asking her to come back to Rosemary and move in with her. Blaire resists at first but a late night misunderstanding see's Blaire back in Rosemary with Bethy and the next morning Bethy figures out that Blaire is pregnant. Blaire will stay with Bethy in Rosemary for now until she figures out what she is going to do next. The one thing she does know though is that she won't be going back to Sumit and she won't be staying in Rosemary permanently either. 

Rush is also shattered, he would give anything to have Blaire back but know's that this isn't going to happen. There have been no parties since Blaire left, Rush isn't talking to his mum and he is barely tolerating Nan. The only person he has had around him is Grant and even he is starting to get a little annoying. Then he gets a text message from Bethy late one night and everything changes. Blaire is back in Rosemary and will be staying for a few months. Rush see's this as his big opportunity to win Blaire back and get her to stay in Rosemary with him forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment